Posts Tagged ‘Terry Abshire’
* Did USAMRIID’s John Ezzell and Terry Abshire, through no fault of their own, turn out to have a massive conflict of interest?
Posted by Lew Weinstein on November 14, 2015
* Terry Abshire in a document produced this week under FOIA explains that the genetically matching sample she had in her lab was not submitted in the initial set ; instead, wasn’t her lab provided genetically matching material in August 2000 for DARPA research in which Dr. Ezzell made a dried powder out of the Ames and gave it to the DARPA researchers?
Posted by Lew Weinstein on October 6, 2011
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged: *** 2001 anthrax attacks, *** Amerithrax, *** Dr. Bruce Ivins, *** FBI anthrax investigation, DARPA and anthrax, Dr. John Ezzell, Ezzell made dry powder, Terry Abshire | 20 Comments »
* a challenge to reporters covering the FBI’s anthrax investigation … it’s time for you to investigate !!!
Posted by Lew Weinstein on April 12, 2011
DXer writes in a recent comment …
We need actual investigative reporting and not merely a retread of what we know. That requires document discovery through FOIA and interview of people like Patricia Fellows, Mara Linscott, Terry Abshire and Joany Jackman about the DARPA research in which they all participated. Holes pointed out by genetics experts are meaningless when the genetics only narrowed things to an estimated “up to 377” between Building 1412 and Building 1425 in the first place.
For example, perhaps USAMRIID has the documents relating to the necropsies conducted on the mice in late September 2001 and the rabbits in early October 2001. It boggles my mind that no reporter has even bothered to obtain the 302 interview statements of the family members or the September 17, 2001 email to Mara Linscott (so as to be able to see the time it was sent). I realize these journalists are overworked (and handle a wide range of important matters) but it only takes minutes to submit a FOIA request.
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged: *** 2001 anthrax attacks, *** Amerithrax, *** Dr. Bruce Ivins, *** FBI anthrax investigation, Joany Jackman, Mara Linscott, Patricia Fellows, Terry Abshire | 7 Comments »
* Terry Abshire says that in addition to her own material, she saw another sample that looked to have the same morphs — a scientist tasked to make certain that USAMRIID’s internal repository contained only pure cultures.
Posted by Lew Weinstein on March 22, 2011
* Ivins FBI Inteview discussion of sample A0462 that Hank Heine may have worked with as part of research on antibiotic resistance
Posted by Lew Weinstein on March 10, 2011