* about Lew Weinstein
Selected Professional Experience
- President & CEO, The Public Health Research Institute, a biomedical research organization focused on infectious disease research. 1991-2005.
- President, Kinney System, a nationwide parking company. 1987-1991.
- Hill International, Inc, several management positions. 1980-1987.
- Candidate for U.S. Congress. 1980.
- Township Manager (CEO), Cherry Hill, NJ. 1977-1980
- Harvard Business School, MBA. 1965.
- Princeton University, BSE. 1962.
- Camden High School, 1958
- Retired 2005
- Married, 6 children, 7 grandchildren (combined families)
- Wife is an attorney (retired) and former marathon runner
- Lives in Key West, FL in the winter and Collioure, France in the summer
- The Heretic (2000)
- A Good Conviction (2007)
- Case Closed (2009)
- The Pope’s Conspiracy (2012)
more information about my novels can be found at my author blog …
and at my amazon author page …