* DXer said … The FBI’s narrative will never withstand the production of emails of John Ezzell, James Burans and David Wilson … how will the GAO report deal with these documents?
Posted by Lew Weinstein on November 22, 2014
DXer said in a 2010 comment …
- The FBI’s narrative will never withstand the production of emails of John Ezzell, James Burans and David Wilson.
- The FBI needs to give an answer consistent with what documents eventually produced will establish.
- And if the answer is: We don’t know who mailed and processed the anthrax but we ask the country’s indulgence while we close the case and move on to many other pressing matters, so be it.
LMW COMMENT …
- I think it’s unlikely (although possible despite the largest investigation in the history of the FBI) that the FBI simply hasn’t solved the case and doesn’t know who do it.
- I think it’s also unlikely that they have more evidence which would actually make the case against Dr. Ivins. If they do, what possible reason is there for not making such information public?
- Which leaves the most likely alternative …
… that the FBI knows who did it, it isn’t Ivins,
but they won’t tell the American people.
Who are they protecting?