* GAO … questions about Al-Timini that need to be answered
Posted by Lew Weinstein on July 23, 2012
- Ali Al-Timini was coordinating with Anwar Awlaki.
- Ali Al-TImini’s colleagues in the Spring of 2001 co-invented a process by which anthrax was grown in silica.
- A Red Team then recommended the Task Force not pursue the so-called “Silicon Signature.”
- Aren’t the documents identifying the Red Team scientists who advised against pursuing the Silicon Signature subject to FOIA?
- How else can the public ensure that there was no conflict of interest?