* David Willman relies extensively upon Dr. Ivins’ first therapist, Judith M. McLean, who writes of how she acquired her psychic abilities in her book available for sale on Amazon.com — from a being from another planet
Posted by Lew Weinstein on June 11, 2011
NOTE: Mr. Willman interviewed Judith M. McLean on
April 30 and May 3, 2010, and January 9, 2011,
long after she published her book and had been promoting
and explaining its content online.
Judith McLean did a radio interview recently.
DXer reports …
- In this radio interview, she says …
she does bi-location work so she can be two places at once.
- At night, she receives an assignment and does her work before she goes to sleep. Travelling to some far away place to help out.
- When 9/11 happened, she used her bi-location ability to go to New York to help out there (after initially checking in at the Pentagon to see if she could help out there). A person came to her in spirit form….
- She used her powers to send out looking for other DNA fragments to bring them together to form etheric bodies.
- But you can hear her description of when she acquired her psychic abilities — no remote viewing skills necessary. Her interview begins at 15 minutes into this radio program from last September 2010 at this link. Just hit the podcast and move to 15 minutes.
- at about 18:35 she says you too can learn remote viewing. The radio interviewer notes that it could replace Skype if both parties learn remote viewing.
- She says that living near a cemetery is a real challenge. A cemetery near a massage parlor was a real annoyance — the spirits brushed past clients and opened up bathroom doors at inopportune times.