* silicon additive clearly observed in Daschle powder … The FBI tried for 8 years to duplicate this obvious silicon additive – and failed. They cannot explain it nor can they link it to Dr Ivins or USAMRIID.
Posted by Lew Weinstein on February 22, 2011
from Anonymous (a frequent participant in this blog) …
- This image was obtained on October 19 2001 by Battelle labs of the Daschle spores. The image is independent of the images taken by AFIP.
- This particular image is one of four – in this one the SEM operator found a spot on the sample containing mostly elongated crystals along with some spores.
- The elongated crystals are referred to in the Amerithrax weekly reports as being composed of a silicon compound.
- This is similar to the findings in the New York Post powder – only in that sample there was much more silicon compound present.
- This contradicts previous FBI statements which said there was no exogeneous silicon present in any of the samples.
The FBI tried for 8 years
to duplicate this obvious silicon additive – and failed.
They cannot explain it
nor can they link it to Dr Ivins or USAMRIID.
CASE CLOSED is a novel about the FBI’s failed investigation
of the 2001 anthrax attacks
read the opening scene …