DXer commented earlier today …
- It is JAG that appears responsible for the withholding of documents for two years.
- If all remaining documents are not produced this week, Congress should call a JAG witness to explain why they delayed production for two years and who made the decision at JAG to delay production of the documents.
- A federal judge likely would sanction the JAG attorneys in a civil litigation context.
- The practice of law should never involve hide-the-ball.
- Taxpayers are paying the JAG salaries. The lawyer responsible for withholding the documents works for taxpayers.
LMW COMMENT …
This whole affair is a disgrace.
The FBI’s case against Dr. Ivins is clearly bogus: no evidence, no witnesses, an impossible timeline, science that proves innocence instead of guilt.
So what really happened? And why? The “fictional” scenario in my novel CASE CLOSED has been judged by many readers, including a highly respected official in the U.S. Intelligence Community, as perhaps more plausible than the FBI’s unproven assertions.