This is a commercial message !!!
11,000 views have come to this CASE CLOSED blog in the past 6 weeks, but unfortunately, from my point of view, not many of you have purchased my novel.
I started this blog to promote CASE CLOSED, and I have spent a great deal of time posting information about the real anthrax case, which has stimulated a great deal of interaction and argument. It has been exciting and a privilege for me to help further the search for the truth in this matter.
But all these views have not generated significant sales of CASE CLOSED.
So … if you are enjoying this blog, I ask you to purchase my novel. Ask your friends to do likewise. Buy several copies and give them as presents to your friends.
If you’re interested in the anthrax case, and you wouldn’t be watching this blog if you weren’t, I think you’ll find that my fictional scenario of what might have happened raises the right questions and proposes answers that readers of CASE CLOSED find quite plausible … SEE READER COMMENTS BELOW.
Increasing sales of CASE CLOSED will give me the incentive to keep posting and to analyze the potentially explosive information soon to come in the National Geographic special, the NAS study, and from other sources.
What does a novel have to do with the real anthrax case?
The readers and contributors to the CASE CLOSED blog do not believe the anthrax case will forever remain unsolved. Together …
- we are advocating for Congressman Rush Hold’s Anthrax Investigation Commission,
- we are framing questions for the NAS to consider in their upcoming review of the FBI’s anthrax science,
- and we take every opportunity to spread “reasonable doubt” about the FBI’s case against Dr. Bruce Ivins.
As we move inexorably toward a refutation of the FBI’s assertion that Dr. Bruce Ivins is the sole perpetrator of the 2001 anthrax attacks, questions must arise:
- WHY … did the FBI put forward such an unsupportable conclusion?
- WHY … did the FBI fail to solve the case?
- WHO … stood to benefit from the FBI’s failure to solve the case?
- WHO … had the power to force the FBI to mount a monumental investigation directed away from the truth?
In writing CASE CLOSED, I drew on my author’s imagination to create fictional answers to these serious questions. But readers of my novel see something more than just fiction. Here are some of the comments readers of CASE CLOSED have posted on amazon.com …
- Is it really fiction? … The author states loud and clear that this book is fiction. But, anyone who has witnessed the last eight years of American history sees great similarities in the underhanded way the last Administration dealt with issues and the way this “fictional” Administration worked. I never have given much credence to conspiracy theories but the investigation of the Anthrax attacks makes one stop and really think about it.
- Weinstein raises some very interesting and disturbing theories. If it was not meant to make one think about the real situation, the book would still be a great read. It is suspenseful and a real page turner. Please tell me it’s not true!
- An action/thriller that makes you think … The writing is sparse, driven by a plausible plot that allows the reader to think through the crime/mystery along with the protagonist. Despite the troubling reality of the subject matter, it is a thoroughly enjoyable and illuminating read.
- Responsible Americans who believe in holding our government accountable for its actions should read Case Closed to be more informed of the facts of the case, regardless of whether they come to agree with the author’s theory. More investigation is needed.
What I have written in CASE CLOSED may not be real, but it could be “true,” in the sense that much historical fiction is actually “truer” than the bare historical facts.