Barry Kissin writes in the 5-24-09 Frederick News-Post …
- the FBI has done its best to pretend that it is the science in Amerithrax that largely establishes Ivins’ guilt.
- Once one grasps a few basic facts, it becomes apparent that this reliance upon science is not only mistaken but fraudulent.
- In 2001, a couple of days after the two postal workers died from inhalational anthrax, FBI Director Robert Mueller himself acknowledged that the attack anthrax was weaponized.
- But Ivins had neither the expertise, nor the equipment, nor the opportunity to produce weaponized anthrax from the wet slurry in his custody.
- And so the DoJ-FBI now resorts to pretending that there was no special process that went into the production of the attack anthrax.
- Let us also not avoid the implications posed by the DoJFBI’s fraud in persecuting Bruce Ivins. This is a deception procured by very powerful forces inside our U.S.A.
- President/Gen. Eisenhower’s warning about our military-industrial-intelligence complex must be heeded.
read the entire article at … http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/news/display.htm?StoryID=90611
LMW COMMENT … Why did the FBI fail to solve this case of mass murder, despite the expenditure of hundreds of thousands of hours of investigative attention? It makes no sense to me, unless the FBI was told not to solve the case. Who would have the power to do that? Why?
In my novel CASE CLOSED (available on amazon in Kindel format now; paperback in mid-June), I pose answers to those questions; early readers tell me my fictional scenario is “all too plausible.”